The Bosshole Effect Book
#1 Bestselling Author Reveals the Real Reasons Why Most Managers Suck at Managing People. Learn the Three Simple Steps that Will Instantly Make You a Better Leader!
- Follow these simple strategies to obliterate the stress of managing employees and become the kind of boss or supervisor that people would pay to work for.
- Thousands of readers have discovered how they can learn to turn a dysfunctional assemblage of employees in to a highly effective team.
I thought it was going to be full of technical jargon, but found it to be a very informal and enjoyable read. Piaras O Cionnaoith| 12 reviewers made a similar statement
This book really helped me to see what a leader is, not just a boss, but someone that is respected by those they work with. Maege M| 7 reviewers made a similar statement
He does all this with a wit and wisdom that can only come from the voice of experience. J. E. Watson| 5 reviewers made a similar statement
- Easy to Read and Jargon Free with Short, Focused Chapters
- Simple Action Steps You Can Take Right Away to Improve Your Ability to Manage People Effectively Even if You are a First Time Manager.
- Practical Tips From a Person with 35 Years Experience as an Owner, Manager, Boss and Supervisor
- Excellent for New Managers, First time Managers and Experienced Managers Alike Who Need help Learning how to manage employees.
- Unique Content Not found in any other People Skills Book
Ultimately your success as a leader will be based on knowing how to manage people.
The three leadership qualities described in this business skills handbook will dictate your success at team building to create an effective team. While there are a variety of management styles these core leadership qualities will make the difference between becoming a good boss or a boss hole. If you wish to excel in business management and leadership positions you will need to learn and practice these core leadership skills every day. Essentially these core people skills become the life skills that will propel you to high performance management of a successful business team.
In addition if you are stuck working for an asshole boss this book will help you learn how to not be that guy and even pick up a few tips on how to deal.
Here are the passages that have been highlighted the most often by Kindle Readers
Talent comes from DNA and is about potential. Ability comes from practice and is about performance. 11 Highlighters
When rewards are given without effort being required, the unmistakable message is that effort is not required. 9 Highlighters
That what they do is important, That they’re good at it and That the boss values their contributions to the team. 8 Highlighters
The reality is that if you are not getting better at what you do, you are losing ground to your competition. 7 Highlighters
Great leaders succeed when they surround themselves with good people and let them do their jobs. 6 highlighters