New Book Reveals: The Real Reasons Why Most Bosses Suck at Managing People
This simple and easy-to-read guide will show you...How to coach your people to become better...How to Command without micromanaging and ...How to create an environment where your people can excel.
In this Ebook You Will Discover...
The three critical steps to being a good coach are:
- Vision: understand what the real endgame is.
- Flexibility: know what will work for each individual.
- Process: apply the right technique at the right time.
The three critical steps to commanding without micromanaging are:
- Intention: know the true message or intent of the mission.
- Recognition: learn to recognize the game you are in.
- Timing: know how to make the right call for the right conditions.
The three critical steps to creating the right environment for success are:
- Purpose: keeping the team focused on the long-term vision for success.
- Direction: inspiring the team to excel by engaging them in the mission.
- Motivation: energizing the process of success. Provide the “why” behind the mission.